Salon de thé La Cascade
La Cascade is located in the park of the castle near the Crevon and welcomes the visitors of the Art and History Centre for lunch or to have a break in the tea room during the afternoon.
Restaurant for groups only and tea room open to visitors in the afternoon.
- Animals allowed : yes
- Services : Brunch, Free WiFi, Sale of regional produce, Seminar
- Means of payment : Carte bleue, Cash, Contactless payment, Debit cards, Holiday vouchers, Money transfer, Postal or bank cheques
- Spoken languages : English, French
- Number of place settings : 100
- From 16 April to 13 November 2022
Closed : Lundi - Mardi - Mercredi - Jeudi - Vendredi
- From 01 July to 31 August 2022