Centre d'études et de documentation Anatole Jakovsky
Collection of about 250 paintings and drawings left by Anatole Jakovsky, mostly naïve art, outsider art and folk art, important library on art and literature, and various collections of post cards, space toys, the tobacco industry, etc.
Collections given in 1999 to the town of Blainville-Crevon.
- Animaux admis : oui
- Moyens de paiement : ,
- Langues parlées : ,
|Base rate - full rate adult||2,00 €|
- From 01 January to 31 December 2021
Closed : Lundi - Mardi - Mercredi - Vendredi - Samedi - Dimanche - Jeudi matin
- The 03 April at 14:00 to 18:00
- The 01 May at 14:00 to 18:00
- The 05 June at 14:00 to 18:00
- The 03 July at 14:00 to 18:00
- The 07 August at 14:00 to 18:00
- From 18 September to 19 September 2021 at 14:00 to 18:00