Saint Michel Collegiate Church - Blainville-Crevon
In 1488, Jean d'Estouteville, lord of Torcy and Blainville, concerned about his salvation, had this church built to found a college of twelve canons. Topped with a bell tower featuring an elegant lead crown, this building provides a beautiful example of sandstone and flint pattern. Inside, the choir has wooden stalls carved with original 15th century misericords. Among the beautiful statues inside the church, the transept houses a life-size statue of Saint Michael the Archangel dating back to the end of the 15th century.
On Saturdays and Sundays from 3 pm to 5pm from 1st June to 1st October, except when there is a religious service.
€3 by person
by appointment only